Vocal Trash comes together to perform in Duncan on Friday
DUNCAN It's not so much a matter of who is Vocal Trash, it's more a matter of what is Vocal Trash.
Getting set to visit Duncan on Friday, the unique band from Texas is the second act in the Chisholm Trail Arts Council's 2017-18 CTAC Live concert series.
The 7:30 p.m. performance should have the audience at the Simmons Center wondering: How do you define this band? What is Vocal Trash?
Since being formed by West Texas native Steve Linder 10 years ago, Vocal Trash has been described as:
* Entertainment with a conscience.
* Eco-themed recycle music.
* High-energy, multi-genre, street-corner fun.
* Relatable music with a message.
* What you get when you cross "Stomp" and Rockapella.